Read This First
Here at Locker-Report.com, we understand the need for some of our readers to want to communicate with us. Whether it’s to partner or to express an opinion. We also understand how some fans can care very deeply about their favorite teams and its players. This is why we hope that you will first read our Locker-Report.com six rules to live by:
- We live in a society where pizza gets to your home faster than the police, so don’t take things so personally.
- None of us ever really grow up, we just learn how to act in public.
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- If we agreed with you, then we would all be wrong.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- Since God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.